Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

WIP Wednesday 27th March 2013

So today it's been cold. Very, very cold.

I've waved goodbye to my son for 4 days and nights as he goes to spend time with his dad. My daughter and I have been out for dinner and are now spending the evening crafting.

Shes knitting my mum a phone sock, its a commission! I have many WIPs on the go, but today I have picked up my cross stitch.




I bought this pattern and fabric from a shop on Etsy. It's a French pattern, using red, pink and grey. It's going to be such a lovely item to hang on my bare walls. Since moving (and downsizing!) following the split, I've been concentrating on making things to decorate the house.





I must apologise for the poor lighting on these photos! This part of the pattern is TINY! It's using just a single thread of embroidery floss at the moment, although some of it's done with 2 strands. It's an homage to embroidery :)

So, this wraps up my WIP Wednesday, the first in a while and the first of many!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)